Search for answered questions!!!!!

Google
 

Monday 21 May 2007

Answring ANY QUESTIONS!!!!!


this blog answers all questions, be it science, math, history, things around you, school work, questions that the big boss ask you or everyday things around you, e.g. HOW TO I GE THE DIRT OF MY FAVOURTIE PANTS?

simply post your questions as a comment to this post

your questions will get answered as a post to this website

come back one or two days later to check out the answer

use the search tool above to search for your questions

don't forget to do the demograohic poll by the side>>>>>>

10 comments:

L. Miller (millerboy, Larry) said...

WHAT IS A "UV TRANSPARENT" MATERIAL THAT CAN BE USED FOR WATER STORAGE TANKS? I ALREADY ASKED DUPONT, BUT THEY NEVER WOULD TELL ME.

L. Miller (millerboy, Larry) said...

YOU MAY WANT TO CORRECT THE MISPELLING ON YOUR SITE ALSO...THATS IF YOUR IN THE KNOWLEDGE BUSINESS...

craperlogy said...

i see, thanks for your advice, i don not have much time to type, so i usually type very fast and i press wrong keys and stuff like that, typo errors, you question will be answered as a post

Faisal Poilkav said...

Why Plants eat insects?

Faisal Poilkav said...

visit my blog www.mangroveskerala.blogspot.com

Crazy_Penguin said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Crazy_Penguin said...

Hi,

I have recently started blogging last year and I have a blog with blogspot. The blog has been arond for quite awhile now, but I am still unable to google search my blog. Please help.

Thanks.

craperlogy said...

can you please give me your blog address, i need to take a look

Crazy_Penguin said...

Hi Craperlogy,

Thanks for trying to help me out. My blog address is

http://mad-p3ngu1n.blogspot.com/

Crazy_Penguin said...

Hi,

It's me again, the blog url I gave earlier is another one of my blogs. I have also submitted my contents with google but I am still not able to google this blog too.

As for the other blog I am going to remove it since I am not planning to continue with it.

Thanks.

Text Link Ads