sorry to all you people out there who has got questions in your mind, this side is temporarily down to the month of November this year. This is because that the administrator of this blog is undergoing a major examination that determines the future of his life, as such, there is really no time to maintain this side. Sorry again for the inconvenience cause.
Tuesday, 19 June 2007
Saturday, 2 June 2007
to put it simply, this blog answers all questions, it can be science, math, your school work, questions from your boss, you relationship problems, questions about things around you or simply any question you can come up with
this blog is your answer and the answers given are so great that it even better than answers.com itself
follow the steps below to have your questions answered
1. post your questions as a comment to this post
2. check out this blog again after a few days
3. be sure to post your comments about the answer given, it a like a feedback so that i can refine the answer and make sure that it the best that i can give you.
4. find the information useful? tell this blog to your friends!!!!!
at 20:40 Posted by craperlogy
Friday, 1 June 2007
CSI or crime scene investigation, is the use of modern science technologies to analyse information found at the crime scene to better help the police force to solve the case. The information gathered from the crime scene investigation can be use as evidence in court to bring the criminal to justice.
about the TV show CSI, it a different story, there are certain parts of the show which is accurate and there are certain parts of the show which is inaccurate.
below are the accurate ones
1. ballistic fingerprinting - use the find the gun used in the crime scene
2. forensic chemistry - use of chemistry to find out about the chemical changes which could occur during the crime, allows the police to reconstruct the time line of the crime scene.
3. forensic identification - use of forensic science to find out about the identity of a certain person or a certain product, for person, it the use of fingerprint identification, DNA test and so on, for product identification, checking the labels and information store in technological products like computers to reveal what information has been stored, deleted and recovered.
4. forensic facial reconstruction - use of computer technology to create the almost 100% accurate facial look of a person. this means that the police have the ability to know what a person looks like even if he is only a pile of bones.
now that's about all the different technology used in the real crime scene investigation, all the others shown in the TV series CSI is fake, the ones listed above is real.
at 17:01 Posted by craperlogy
Monday, 28 May 2007
this blog answers all questions
1. have your questions answered at this blog
2. post your questions as a comment to this post
3. check back at this blog 1-2 days later
4. your questions will be answered as a new post
5. if your question is not answered, that means i need additional information which only you can provide, so please go check out the reply i put at your questions asked.
6. once the additional information is given, there will be no doubt that i can answer your question real fast
7. use the search tool above to search for your questions answered.
time to clear your doubts
at 22:09 Posted by craperlogy
amel's realm asked: who invented the popcorn and how did the person found out how to make it?
well, the questions to this answer is not definite. Evidence have shown that popcorns have been around for a very long time, estimated, 4000 YEARS!!!!!!! shocking.
four thousand years ago there are few civilizations on Earth, mostly humans are still nomads that move from one place to another in search for food.
whatever the where popcorn was found, it was not found on purpose, someone accidentally drop a maize on a hot stone-made pan without realizing it and after awhile "poof", popcorn was form!!!!
at 16:22 Posted by craperlogy